Lauren P. Hunter is an assistant clinical professor in the department of reproductive medicine at University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. she received a baccalaureate degree in nursing from the University of Colorado, a master of science degree from the University of Arizona, and a certificate in nurse-midwifery from the University of Utah. She is currently the associate director of the nurse-midwifery education program at UCSD.
STUDENT TO NURSE-MIDWIFE ROLE TRANSITION PROCESS Smoothing the Way
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 328–333, July-August 1996
How to Cite
Hunter, L. P., Bormann, J. E. and Lops, V. R. (1996), STUDENT TO NURSE-MIDWIFE ROLE TRANSITION PROCESS Smoothing the Way. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 328–333. doi: 10.1016/0091-2182(96)00034-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.