currently providing ambulatory care for the indigent at MetroHealth Clement Center. She holds clinical faculty appointments at the Schools of Nursing and Medicine at Case Western Reserve University. Ms. Franklin earned her B.S.N. and M.S.N. with a major in nurse-midwifery from Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University. Her previous experience includes four years in full-scope practice at MetroHealth Medical Center. Ms. Franklin's primary experience in family planning was gained at the Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland, including three years as Director of Family Planning and eight years of volunteer experience.
REASSESSMENT OF THE METABOLIC EFFECTS OF ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
1990 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 358–364, November-December 1990
How to Cite
Franklin, M. (1990), REASSESSMENT OF THE METABOLIC EFFECTS OF ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 35: 358–364. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(05)80018-7
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.