The following three papers are adaptations of panel presentations delivered at the 22nd Annual Convention of ACNM, May 4, 1977 in New York City.
The Future of Nurse-Midwifery Education: Survival of the Profession
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1977 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 16–22, Fall 1977
How to Cite
Beebe, J. E. (1977), The Future of Nurse-Midwifery Education: Survival of the Profession. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 22: 16–22. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(77)80013-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.