This paper is based upon a presentation at the Clinical Sessions, ACNM Annual Convention, May 1977. The content represents, in part, the work of the Problem Oriented Record System Committee, Obstetrics established by John D. Thompson, Chairman of Gynecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine, Emory University and composed of the following members: James H. Jenkins, M.D.; Peter Kapernick, M.D.; W. Newton Long, M.D.; Mary Mallison, R.N.; Elizabeth Whitener, R.R.A.; and Elizabeth S. Sharp, C.N.M. The support and participation of the Committee members; the Nurse-Midwifery Service staff; Mrs. Constance Adams, Administrative Coordinator; and Ms. Lane Holland, Data Planning Assistant are gratefully acknowledged.
Nurse-Midwifery Service Audit
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1977 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 39–46, Fall 1977
How to Cite
Sharp, E. S. (1977), Nurse-Midwifery Service Audit. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 22: 39–46. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(77)80019-0
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.