Judith Treistman is professor and director of the Pathways to Midwifery Nurse-Midwifery Education Program in the State University of New York, Stony Brook (SUNY-SB) School of Nursing. She received her doctorate in anthropology from Columbia University, the master of science in nursing and certificate in nurse-midwifery from Yale University. Dr. Treistman was formerly director of the Frontier School of Midwifery & Family Nursing and the Community-based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program (CNEP).
COMPUTER-MEDIATED DISTRIBUTED LEARNING; An Innovative Program Design in Midwifery Education
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 389–392, September-October 1996
How to Cite
Hunter, L., Treistman, J., Watson, D. and Fullerton, J. (1996), COMPUTER-MEDIATED DISTRIBUTED LEARNING; An Innovative Program Design in Midwifery Education. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 389–392. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00054-7
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!