Lee S. Clay received a bachelor of science in nursing from Duke University and her nurse-midwifery education at Columbia University. She is an associate editor for the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery and co-coordinator of the Media Reviews column. She is a clinical assistant professor at the Nurse-Midwifery Educational Program in the School of Health-Related Professions at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ.
GROUP B STREPTOCOCCUS IN THE PERINATAL PERIOD A Review
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 355–363, September-October 1996
How to Cite
Clay, L. S. (1996), GROUP B STREPTOCOCCUS IN THE PERINATAL PERIOD A Review. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 355–363. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00055-9
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.