Elizabeth Stein received her nurse-midwifery education and master of science in nursing from Columbia University School of Nursing in 1985 and her Master of Public Health from Columbia University School of Public Health in 1986. She served as chairperson of the Peer Review Committee for Region 2, Chapter 1 from 1989 to 1994. She currently is the director of midwifery at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Bronx, New York and is on the faculty of the New York Medical College.
PEER REVIEW IN A NEW YORK CHAPTER OF THE ACNM 1987–1994
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 401–404, September-October 1996
How to Cite
Kraus, N. and Stein, E. (1996), PEER REVIEW IN A NEW YORK CHAPTER OF THE ACNM 1987–1994. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 401–404. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00057-2
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.