Patricia A. Paluzzi is a senior technical advisor for the Special Projects Section of the American College of Nurse-Midwives. In that capacity, she serves as the project director for the Domestic Violence Education Project. Ms. Paluzzi became interested in the domestic violence arena via her work in substance abuse, where she developed and directed a midwifery service within a multidisciplinary treatment program for pregnant substance abusers. Working with women for whom the issues of early and ongoing violence had a significant impact on their lives prepared her for this current role. Ms. Paluzzi has subsequently done extensive training, curriculum development, public speaking, advocacy, and evaluation of the issues surrounding domestic violence.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Implications for the American College of Nurse-Midwives and Its Members
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 430–435, November-December 1996
How to Cite
Paluzzi, P. A. and Houde-Quimby, C. (1996), DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Implications for the American College of Nurse-Midwives and Its Members. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 430–435. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00064-X
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.