Daniel J. Sheridan is a doctoral candidate and family violence consultant at the Oregon Health Sciences University School of Nursing, Portland, Oregon, and consults internationally as a clinical forensic nurse specialist. Mr. Sheridan received a master of science degree from Rush University College of Nursing in 1985. He has been working with survivors of family and sexual violence since 1978.
FORENSIC DOCUMENTATION OF BATTERED PREGNANT WOMEN
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 467–472, November-December 1996
How to Cite
Sheridan, D. J. (1996), FORENSIC DOCUMENTATION OF BATTERED PREGNANT WOMEN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 467–472. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00065-1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.