Elizabeth A. King, msn, rn, cns, is a clinical instructor at the University of Texas—Houston Health Science Center. She is also a staff nurse in labor and delivery at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital in Houston. She is a member of AWHONN and Sigma Theta Tau.
Association Between Significant Decrease in Barometric Pressure and Onset of Labor
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 32–34, January-February 1997
How to Cite
King, E. A., Fleschler, R. G. and Cohen, S. M. (1997), Association Between Significant Decrease in Barometric Pressure and Onset of Labor. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 32–34. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00101-2
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.