Judith T. Fullerton is associate dean for the Graduate Nursing Program, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas. She received a BSN from Wayne State University, an MS and CNM from Columbia, and PhD in health education/health administration from Temple. Dr. Fullerton serves as nurse-midwifery consultant for the San Diego Birth Center Study. She is a Fellow of the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
Transfer Rates From Freestanding Birth Centers: A Comparison with the National Birth Center Study
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 9–16, January-February 1997
How to Cite
Fullerton, J. T., Jackson, D., Snell, B.J., Besser, M., Dickinson, C. and Garite, T. (1997), Transfer Rates From Freestanding Birth Centers: A Comparison with the National Birth Center Study. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 9–16. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00104-8
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!