Suellen Miller is associate director of Field Placement Studies and an instructor in the Department of Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley. At the time this article was written she was a postdoctoral research Fellow at the Institute for Health Policy Studies, UCSF, having received her PhD in Family Health Care Nursing from the School of Nursing, UCSF. She received her midwifery certificate at Meharry Medical College in 1977 and has been involved in clinical midwifery, education, and research for more than 20 years. She has participated in three different collaborative practices.
CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFE AND PHYSICIAN COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE: Piloting a Survey on the Internet*
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 308–315, July-August 1997
How to Cite
Miller, S., King, T., Lurie, P. and Choitz, P. (1997), CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFE AND PHYSICIAN COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE: Piloting a Survey on the Internet. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 308–315. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)00137-1
Preliminary findings of this study were presented at the University of California, San Francisco Antepartum and Intrapartum Management Conference, June 9, 1995.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.