Diane K. Bohn has been active in the battered women's arena for 9 years as nurse counselor in a hospital-based family violence program, battered women's shelter advocate, author, researcher, and educator of health professionals, and as a CNM in clinical practice, currently with Twin Cities OB-GYN in Shoreview, Minnesota. Her work is focused on the health effects of abuse and battering during pregnancy and the role of the health care professional. She currently holds office as President of the Nursing Network on Violence Against Women, International, and as Chair of the ACNM Domestic Violence Ad Hoc Committee and is Advisory Committee Member/Consultant for the ACNM Special Projects Section Domestic Violence Project.
SEQUELAE OF ABUSE: Health Effects of Childhood Sexual Abuse, Domestic Battering, and Rape
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
1996 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 442–456, November-December 1996
How to Cite
Bohn, D. K. and Holz, K. A. (1996), SEQUELAE OF ABUSE: Health Effects of Childhood Sexual Abuse, Domestic Battering, and Rape. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 41: 442–456. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(96)80012-7
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.