Lisa C. Harrington was a staff nurse-midwife at Women's and Children's Hospital, Los Angeles County and University of Southern California Medical Center from 1992 to 1993. During this same period, she was also a clinical assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology in the School of Medicine at the University of Southern California. Since 1994, she has been on the medical staff as a nurse-midwife at Columbia Hospital for Women, Washington, D.C., USA.
VAGINAL BIRTH AFTER CESAREAN IN A HOSPITAL-BASED BIRTH CENTER STAFFED BY CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 304–307, July-August 1997
How to Cite
Harrington, L. C., Miller, D. A., McClain, C. J. and Paul, R. H. (1997), VAGINAL BIRTH AFTER CESAREAN IN A HOSPITAL-BASED BIRTH CENTER STAFFED BY CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIVES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 304–307. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00019-0
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.