PHARMACOLOGIC MANAGEMENT OF COMMON HEALTH PROBLEMS IN WOMEN: A Professional Evolution
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 143–144, May-June 1997
How to Cite
Llanes-Oberstein, A. (1997), PHARMACOLOGIC MANAGEMENT OF COMMON HEALTH PROBLEMS IN WOMEN: A Professional Evolution. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 143–144. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00033-5
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.