Michel Odent developed the maternity unit in the state hospital of [Text missing in PDF] France (first home-like birthing rooms, first birthing pools, and so forth) He is the author of the first article about immersion during label in an authoritative medical journal (Lancet 1983) He is the founder of the Primal Health Research Centre in London, whose objective is to explore correlators between the “primal period” (fetal life, perinatal period, and early infancy) and health later on in life
CAN WATER IMMERSION STOP LABOR?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 414–416, September-October 1997
How to Cite
Odent, M. (1997), CAN WATER IMMERSION STOP LABOR?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 414–416. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00051-7
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.