Lauren P. Hunter is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Reproductive Medicine at the University of California. San Diego, School of Medicine. She received a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing from the University of Colorado, a Master of Science degree from the University of Arizona, and a certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Utah. She is the associate director of Nurse-Midwifery Education at the University of California, San Diego.
THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO NURSE-MIDWIFERY BRIDGE PROGRAM: An Opportunity to Learn Intrapartum Nursing Skills
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 427–433, September-October 1997
How to Cite
Hunter, L. P., Dixon, L. R. and Vanda, R. (1997), THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO NURSE-MIDWIFERY BRIDGE PROGRAM: An Opportunity to Learn Intrapartum Nursing Skills. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 427–433. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00053-0
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.