Orina H. Mann was a lay health care provider for 17 years in her community in northern, rural Arizona. She received her BSN degree from Northern Arizona University in 1992. She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of New Mexico (MSN, 1995) and completed a post-masters certificate there as well (FNP, 1996). Her most recent practice has been provision of full-scope care as both a CNM and FNP in a primary care clinic in Showlow, Arizona.
INFORMED CONSENT FOR EPIDURAL ANALGESIA IN LABOR
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 389–392, September-October 1997
How to Cite
Mann, O. H. and Albers, L. L. (1997), INFORMED CONSENT FOR EPIDURAL ANALGESIA IN LABOR. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 389–392. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00055-4
Leah L. Albers received her nursing degrees from Vanderbilt University (BSN, 1971: MSN, 1974) She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1977). She was in full-scope practice for 11 years and then completed the DrPH degree at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health (1990) She is an associate professor at the University of New Mexico College of Nursing, and she has a joint appointment in the Deportment of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.