Elaine Germano is on leave from her position as district public health director for the State of New Mexico Department of Health, as well as her part-time position as staff nurse-midwife for the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. She is a doctoral student in the Health Policy and Administration Department of the School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She received her master's degree in public health from the University of Rochester School of Medicine in 1980 and her certificate in Nurse-Midwifery from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 1981.
HOME BIRTH AND SHORT-STAY DELIVERY: Lessons in Health Care Financing for Providers of Health Care for Women
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 489–498, November-December 1997
How to Cite
Germano, E. and Bernstein, J. (1997), HOME BIRTH AND SHORT-STAY DELIVERY: Lessons in Health Care Financing for Providers of Health Care for Women. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42: 489–498. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00080-3
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.