Dr. Joanne K. Singleton is an assistant professor at Pace University, Leinhard School of Nursing, Department of Graduate Studies, New York USA. She holds an appointment with the State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn College of Medicine, Department of Family Practice, USA where she practices.
INTERDISCIPLINARY EDUCATION AND PRACTICE: Has Its Time Come?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 3–7, January-February 1998
How to Cite
Singleton, J. K. and Green-Hernandez, C. (1998), INTERDISCIPLINARY EDUCATION AND PRACTICE: Has Its Time Come?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 3–7. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00116-X
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.