Patsy Harman is assistant professor and a member of the faculty practice of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at West Virginia University School of Medicine, where she has a full-scope midwifery practice and serves as the Obstetrics and gynecology Clerkship Co-Director. She is a 1985 graduate of the nurse-midwifery education program at the University of Minnesota School of Nursing.
INTERDISCIPLINARY TEACHING: A Survey of CNM Participation in Medical Education in the United States
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 27–37, January-February 1998
How to Cite
Harman, P. J., Summers, L., King, T. and Harman, T. F. (1998), INTERDISCIPLINARY TEACHING: A Survey of CNM Participation in Medical Education in the United States. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 27–37. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00118-3
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.