Suellen Miller is faculty in the Maternal and Child Health Program, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, as well as associate director of the Field Placement Services/Public Health Practice Program. Suellen received her midwifery certificate at Meharry Medical College in 1977, her master's in Health Services Administration from Antioch University, and her PhD in Family Health Care Nursing from the School of Nursing, UCSF. She has been involved in clinical midwifery, education, and research for more than 20 years; all of her practice experiences have been in collaborative practices.
COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE: A Resource Guide for Midwives
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January-February 1998
How to Cite
Miller, S. and King, T. (1998), COLLABORATIVE PRACTICE: A Resource Guide for Midwives. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 66–73. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00125-0
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.