Tekoa King is an assistant clinical professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the University of California at San Francisco, a faculty member of the Community Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program, and a member of an integrated faculty MD/CNM practice. Ms. King received her BSN from the University of California at San Francisco, midwifery certificate from Georgetown University, and MPH in Maternal Child Health from the University of California at Berkeley.
INTEGRATED MIDWIFE–PHYSICIAN PRACTICE: Obstetric Darwinism?
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 55–60, January-February 1998
How to Cite
King, T. and Shah, M. A. (1998), INTEGRATED MIDWIFE–PHYSICIAN PRACTICE: Obstetric Darwinism?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 55–60. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00126-2
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.