Richard J. Fehring is an associate professor of nursing at Marquette University and the research facilitator. Dr. Fehring received his master of science and doctoral degree in nursing science from The Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. He is a past president of the American Academy of Natural Family Planning (NFP) and a certified NFP practitioner and educator.
ACCURACY OF THE OVULON FERTILITY MONITOR TO PREDICT AND DETECT OVULATION
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 117–120, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Fehring, R. J. and Schlaff, W. D. (1998), ACCURACY OF THE OVULON FERTILITY MONITOR TO PREDICT AND DETECT OVULATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 117–120. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00151-1
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.