Leah L. Albers received her nursing degrees from Vanderbilt University (BSN, 1971; MSN, 1974). She studied nurse-midwifery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (1977). She was in full-scope practice for 11 years and then completed the DrPH degree at the University of North Carolina School of Public Health (1990). She is an associate professor at the University of New Mexico College of Nursing and has a joint appointment in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine.
INTRAPARTUM HYPERTENSION IN A LOW-RISK OBSTETRIC POPULATION
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 106–110, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Albers, L. L., Overman, B. and Sedler, K. D. (1998), INTRAPARTUM HYPERTENSION IN A LOW-RISK OBSTETRIC POPULATION. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 106–110. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00152-3
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.