John Conrad received a bachelor of arts degree in English from the University of California at Santa Barbara and a doctor of medicine degree from the University of California, San Diego (1994). This article was prepared in partial fulfillment of his medical school Independent Study Project. Dr. Conrad is a second-year resident in surgery at Baylor Medical Center, Houston, Texas.
USE OF PRENATAL SERVICES BY HISPANIC WOMEN IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY: A Comparison of Urban and Rural Settings
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 90–96, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Conrad, J. K., Hollenbach, K. A., Fullerton, J. T. and Feigelson, H. S. (1998), USE OF PRENATAL SERVICES BY HISPANIC WOMEN IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY: A Comparison of Urban and Rural Settings. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 90–96. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00155-9
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.