David M. Paige is professor of Maternal and Child Health at the Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health and holds a joint appointment in Pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS AND PRETERM BIRTH: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 83–89, March-April 1998
How to Cite
Paige, D. M., Augustyn, M., Adih, W. K., Witter, F. and Chang, J. (1998), BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS AND PRETERM BIRTH: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 83–89. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(97)00161-4
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.