Elizabeth S. Sharp is a BSN graduate of the University of Michigan and the Yale University School of Nursing, Maternal and Newborn Nursing Program. She earned her doctorate in Public Health at the School of Hygiene and Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Sharp is an associate professor in the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine; professor in the Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing; and adjunct professor in the School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
ETHICS IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE: A MIDWIFERY PERSPECTIVE
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 235–245, May-June 1998
How to Cite
Sharp, E. S. (1998), ETHICS IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE: A MIDWIFERY PERSPECTIVE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 235–245. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00011-1
CNMs/CMs and midwives as used herein refer to those midwifery practitioners who are certified by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) or the ACNM Certification Council, Inc.; midwifery refers to the profession as practiced in accordance with the standards promulgated by the ACNM.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.