Lynette Ament received her BSN and MSN from Loyola University of Chicago, her post-master's certificate in nurse-midwifery from the University of Illinois, and a doctorate in nursing with a minor in public administration from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is the nurse-midwifery program director at Yale University School of Nursing in Connecticut.
REIMBURSEMENT, EMPLOYMENT, AND HOSPITAL PRIVILEGE DATA OF CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICES
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 305–309, July-August 1998
How to Cite
Ament, L. (1998), REIMBURSEMENT, EMPLOYMENT, AND HOSPITAL PRIVILEGE DATA OF CERTIFIED NURSE-MIDWIFERY SERVICES. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 305–309. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00019-6
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.