Lisa Hanson received her bachelor's degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee and her nurse-midwifery education and DNSc from Rush University, Chicago. Dr. Hanson is an assistant professor at Marquette University College of Nursing and a faculty member of the Nurse-Midwifery Program. In 1987, she co-founded the Nurse-Midwifery Center, a service affiliated with University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School, Milwaukee Clinical Campus at Sinai Samaritan Medical Center. She continues in a full scope faculty practice there.
PRACTICES: Part 1: Position Use and Preferences
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 320–325, September-October 1998
How to Cite
Hanson, L. (1998), PRACTICES: Part 1: Position Use and Preferences. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 320–325. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00033-0
CNMs/CMs and midwives as used herein refer to those midwifery practitioners who are certified by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) or the ACNM Certification Council, Inc.; midwifery refers to the profession as practiced in accordance with the standards promulgated by the ACNM.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.