The authors participated equally in the preparation of the manuscript, and, therefore, are listed alphabetically.
LEARNING LEADERSHIP: STUDENTS'EXPERIENCES OF A MIDWIFERY MENTORING PRACTICUM
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 375–380, September-October 1998
How to Cite
Dirks, C. A., Gouverneur, M., McCullum, L., Sharp, E. S., McGovern, C., Melsness, J. and Saunders, S. (1998), LEARNING LEADERSHIP: STUDENTS'EXPERIENCES OF A MIDWIFERY MENTORING PRACTICUM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 375–380. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00037-8
CNMs/CMs and midwives as used herein refer to those midwifery practitioners who are certified by the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM) or the ACNM Certification Council, Inc.; midwifery refers to the profession as practiced in accordance with the standards promulgated by the ACNM.
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.