Aileen MacLaren is Assistant Professor in Family and Child Nursing at the University of Washington and is Director of the Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. Dr. MacLaren was formerly affiliated with the Nurse-Midwifery Service at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Obstetric HIV Clinic, providing care for HIV-infected women. At that time, she was a consultant for the State of Maryland AIDS Administration for HIV/AIDS Prevention Counseling and Training Programs.
CURRENT ISSUES IN THE MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF WOMEN LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 502–525, November-December 1998
How to Cite
MacLaren, A. and Imberg, W. (1998), CURRENT ISSUES IN THE MIDWIFERY MANAGEMENT OF WOMEN LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 502–525. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00055-X
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.