Pennie Sessler Branden received her BSN from George Mason University and her MS from Columbia University. She is an associate editor of the Journal of Nurse-Midwifery and currently does freelance editing, writing, and consulting. She is the chairperson of the ACNM's Public Relations Committee and is very active in the Connecticut Chapter of the ACNM. She created “Your Pregnancy Calculator” for the ACNM and is a member of the American Public Health Association. She has assumed leadership roles and health-related activities roles in Hadassah, the International Women's Zionist Organization.
CONTRACEPTIVE CHOICE AND PATIENT COMPLIANCE: The Health Care Provider's Challenge
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 471–482, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Branden, P. S. (1998), CONTRACEPTIVE CHOICE AND PATIENT COMPLIANCE: The Health Care Provider's Challenge. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 471–482. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00058-5
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.