Heather D. Reynolds is an associate professor in the Yale University Nurse-Midwifery Program. She graduated from the nurse-midwifery program at Yale University in 1980. She is currently the service director of the nurse-midwifery faculty practice at Yale New Haven Hospital. Prior to Yale University, she taught in the graduate nurse-midwifery program at the University of Colorado, in Denver. She has provided nurse-midwifery care in a variety of settings, both public and private. She is a member of the Service Director's Network.
PRECONCEPTION CARE: An Integral Part of Primary Care for Women
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
1998 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 445–458, November-December 1998
How to Cite
Reynolds, H. D. (1998), PRECONCEPTION CARE: An Integral Part of Primary Care for Women. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43: 445–458. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00062-7
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.