1Donna Scheideberg received her nurse-midwifery certificate at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She earned her master's degree in maternal-child public health from the University of North Carolina and her doctorate in family and child ecology from Michigan State University. She is the coordinator of nurse-midwifery at the University of Missouri-Columbia, an associate professor in nursing at the Sinclair School of Nursing, and an assistant professor in clinical obstetrics with the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.
SERVICE-LEARNING WITHIN A MIDWIFERY CURRICULUM
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 151–153, March-April 1999
How to Cite
Scheideberg, D. (1999), SERVICE-LEARNING WITHIN A MIDWIFERY CURRICULUM. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 151–153. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00068-8
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.