Karen Baldwin has been a practicing midwife in New York City for 20 years. She graduated from Columbia University's educational program in midwifery in 1978 and has been the director of the midwifery service at Beth Israel Medical Center for the past 9 years. She has served on the Board of Directors of the American College of Nurse-Midwives as Region II representative and is currently a doctoral candidate in health education at Teachers College, Columbia University.
THE MIDWIFERY SOLUTION TO CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS IN AMERICAN OBSTETRICS
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 75–79, January-February 1999
How to Cite
Baldwin, K. A. (1999), THE MIDWIFERY SOLUTION TO CONTEMPORARY PROBLEMS IN AMERICAN OBSTETRICS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 75–79. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00073-1
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.