Katrina Alef received her MSN and nurse-midwifery education from Yale University School of Nursing in 1986. She is a nurse-midwife and Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
CLOSTRIDIUM DIFFICILE—ASSOCIATED DISEASE: Implications For Midwifery Practice
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 19–29, January-February 1999
How to Cite
Alef, K. (1999), CLOSTRIDIUM DIFFICILE—ASSOCIATED DISEASE: Implications For Midwifery Practice. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 19–29. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00074-3
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.