Cydney Afriat Menihan is a nurse-midwife at Women and Infants Hospital in Providence, RI. She is a clinical teaching associate at Brown University School of Medicine and an assistant clinical professor at the University of Rhode Island Graduate Program in Midwifery. She has published numerous articles on fetal monitoring and other women's health care topics, as well as two textbooks: Electronic Fetal Monitoring, an Aspen Publication and Sonography in OB/GYN Triage, a Lippincott-Raven Publication.
THE EFFECT OF UTERINE RUPTURE ON FETAL HEART RATE PATTERNS
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January-February 1999
How to Cite
Menihan, C. A. (1999), THE EFFECT OF UTERINE RUPTURE ON FETAL HEART RATE PATTERNS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 40–46. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00076-7
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.