Katherine Camacho Carr received a BSN from Loyola University of Chicago, an MS and certificate in nurse-midwifery from the University of Illinois, and a PhD in nursing science from the University of Washington. She is currently faculty and distance learning coordinator for the State University of New York at Brooklyn Midwifery Education Program and a nurse midwife at Highline Midwifery and Women's Health in Seattle, Washington. She has also served as faculty for the Institute of Midwifery, Women and Health/Philadelphia College and the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Community-Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program.
Creating Off-Campus/Distance Learning Courses For Midwifery Education: A Brief Introduction
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 57–74, January-February 1999
How to Cite
Carr, K. C. (1999), Creating Off-Campus/Distance Learning Courses For Midwifery Education: A Brief Introduction. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 57–74. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(98)00078-0
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.