1Lorraine V. Klerman is a professor in the Department of Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health, University of Alabama at Birmingham. She serves as Associate Director of the Smoke-Free Families program, sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
A SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE METHOD THAT MIDWIVES CAN USE TO HELP PREGNANT WOMEN STOP SMOKING
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 118–123, March-April 1999
How to Cite
Klerman, L. V. and Rooks, J. P. (1999), A SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE METHOD THAT MIDWIVES CAN USE TO HELP PREGNANT WOMEN STOP SMOKING. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 118–123. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00031-2
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.