Patty Brennan practiced as a primary midwife, attending homebirths, from 1988 through 1997. She has been a childbirth educator since 1983 and is an instructor of homeopathy at Washtenaw Community College Ann Arbor, MI and Schoolcraft College in southeastern Michigan. She is Co-Director of The Holistic Midwifery Institute in Ann Arbor and author of Guide to Homeopathic Remedies for the Birth Bag, 3rd Edition (1997). She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Boston College.
HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES IN PRENATAL CARE
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 291–299, May-June 1999
How to Cite
Brennan, P. (1999), HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES IN PRENATAL CARE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 291–299. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00038-5
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.