Patty Brennan practiced as a primary midwife, attending homebirths, from 1988 through 1997. She has been a childbirth educator since 1983 and is an instructor of homeopathy at Washtenaw Community College Ann Arbor, MI and Schoolcraft College in southeastern Michigan. She is Co-Director of The Holistic Midwifery Institute in Ann Arbor and author of Guide to Homeopathic Remedies for the Birth Bag, 3rd Edition (1997). She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Boston College.
HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES IN PRENATAL CARE
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 291–299, May-June 1999
How to Cite
Brennan, P. (1999), HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES IN PRENATAL CARE. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 291–299. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00038-5
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.