Laurel Lee is a certified phytotherapist (herbal therapist), an adjunct clinical professor at Oregon Health Sciences University and a nurse-midwife at Legacy Midwifery and at Everywomen's Health, a private OB/GYN practice in Portland, Oregon. Laurel received her certificate of herbal study from David Hoffman, an internationally known herbalist and author, and her MSN from Georgetown University in 1983. She has practiced nurse-midwifery since 1984, studied herbs for over 20 years, and has been a clinical herbalist since 1992.
INTRODUCING HERBAL MEDICINE INTO CONVENTIONAL HEALTH CARE SETTINGS
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 253–266, May-June 1999
How to Cite
Lee, L. (1999), INTRODUCING HERBAL MEDICINE INTO CONVENTIONAL HEALTH CARE SETTINGS. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 253–266. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00042-7
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.