Cindy Belew has integrated herbal medicine extensively into her nurse-midwifery practice in San Francisco for 6 years. She completed her nursing education at Columbia University and received her nurse-midwifery education and master of science degree from the University of California/San Francisco General Hospital Interdepartmental Nurse-Midwifery Education Program. She has attended more than 500 hours of classes in herbal medicine by leading herbalists around the country, and lectures extensively regarding the use of herbs in pregnancy in the San Francisco Bay Area.
HERBS AND THE CHILDBEARING WOMAN
Guidelines for Midwives
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 231–252, May-June 1999
How to Cite
Belew, C. (1999), HERBS AND THE CHILDBEARING WOMAN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 231–252. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00043-9
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.