Dorinda Dove received her BSN from University of Delaware, Midwifery Certificate from Baylor College of Medicine and MS in Nurse-Midwifery from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She is co-owner and co-director of The Birth Center: Holistic Women's Health Care, L. L. C. in Wilmington, Delaware where she has practiced as a midwife for four years.
ORAL EVENING PRIMROSE OIL
Its Effect on Length of Pregnancy and Selected Intrapartum Outcomes in Low-Risk Nulliparous Women
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 320–324, May-June 1999
How to Cite
Dove, D. and Johnson, P. (1999), ORAL EVENING PRIMROSE OIL. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 320–324. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00055-5
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.