1Sally C. Curtin is a statistician with the Reproductive Statistics Branch, Division of Vital Statistics, National Center for Health Statistics, Hyattsville, MD. She received an MA in Demography from Georgetown University in 1996. Her primary areas of research are the attendant at birth and the method of delivery for births in the United States.
RECENT CHANGES IN BIRTH ATTENDANT, PLACE OF BIRTH, AND THE USE OF OBSTETRIC INTERVENTIONS, UNITED STATES, 1989–1997*
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 349–354, July-August 1999
How to Cite
Curtin, S. C. (1999), RECENT CHANGES IN BIRTH ATTENDANT, PLACE OF BIRTH, AND THE USE OF OBSTETRIC INTERVENTIONS, UNITED STATES, 1989–1997. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 349–354. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00059-2
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.