1Régis Blais is Associate Professor in the Department of Health Administration and member of the Interdisciplinary Health Research Group at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Montréal, Montréal, Canada.
WHAT ACCOUNTS FOR PHYSICIAN OPINIONS ABOUT MIDWIFERY IN CANADA?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 399–407, July-August 1999
How to Cite
Blais, R., Lambert, J. and Maheux, B. (1999), WHAT ACCOUNTS FOR PHYSICIAN OPINIONS ABOUT MIDWIFERY IN CANADA?. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 399–407. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00061-0
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.