1Judith P. Rooks is a midwife and epidemiologist in private practice as a consultant. She is an Associate of the Pacific Institute for Women's Health, in Los Angeles, California; has a courtesy appointment in the Department of Community and Family Health, College of Public Health, University of South Florida, in Tampa; and is a consultant to the Maternity Center Association, in New York City.
EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE AND ITS APPLICATION TO CHILDBIRTH CARE FOR LOW-RISK WOMEN*
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 355–369, July-August 1999
How to Cite
Rooks, J. P. (1999), EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE AND ITS APPLICATION TO CHILDBIRTH CARE FOR LOW-RISK WOMEN. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 355–369. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00068-3
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.