1Deanne Williams, Executive Director of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, Washington, DC, received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of New Mexico and a master of science degree and nurse-midwifery education from the University of Utah. Since 1980, she has held a number of administrative, clinical, and faculty positions in midwifery. She received a U.S. Public Health Service Primary Care Policy Fellowship in 1994 and in 1998, served as a member of the UCSF Center for the Health Professions Taskforce on Midwifery.
PRESERVING MIDWIFERY PRACTICE IN A MANAGED CARE ENVIRONMENT*
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 375–383, July-August 1999
How to Cite
Williams, D. R. (1999), PRESERVING MIDWIFERY PRACTICE IN A MANAGED CARE ENVIRONMENT. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 375–383. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00069-5
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.