Patricia M. “Happy” Barnes received a perinatal nurse practitioner certification from Houston Baptist University in 1978 and a masters of science in midwifery from Baylor College of Medicine in 1997. She currently practices midwifery at Nativiti Women's Health and Birth Center, Houston and with Specialists for Women at The Woodlands Memorial Hospital, The Woodlands.
Triage Issues in an Out-of-Hospital Birth Center
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 458–470, September-October 1999
How to Cite
Barnes, P. M. and Dossey, M. S. (1999), Triage Issues in an Out-of-Hospital Birth Center. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 458–470. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00081-6
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.