Jackie Tillett is the director of the Nurse-Midwifery Center and an assistant clinical professor at the University of Wisconsin Medical School, Milwaukee Clinical Campus at Sinai Samaritan Medical Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Tillett completed her Doctor of Nursing degree and nurse-midwifery education at Rush University, Chicago, She has practiced clinical nurse-midwifery for 12 years. Jackie has an adjunct appointment with the nurse-midwifery program at Marquette University, in Milwaukee. Dr. Tillett enjoys her full-scope clinical practice, which includes nurse-midwifery and medical education.
Midwifery Triage and Management of Trauma and Second/Third Trimester Bleeding
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
1999 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Nurse-Midwifery
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 439–448, September-October 1999
How to Cite
Tillett, J. and Hanson, L. (1999), Midwifery Triage and Management of Trauma and Second/Third Trimester Bleeding. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44: 439–448. doi: 10.1016/S0091-2182(99)00084-1
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.